Sunday, September 2, 2007

6/26/07

Good day! I was the late person which is always a challenge since I walk in on things in progress. I've been trying to take the inititive and draw up meds for animals when they come in (surgery medications, not prescription refills), and get them situated. So far, so good! I'm excited to start pharmacology and toxicology next semester, I'm learning tons right now, I just need the practice.

Did my first full-on dental today, although with no extraction, which was good. I keep prying Murphy's mouth open to gauge his tartar level, which is mild at this time. It's so satisfying to know something, to learn it, and then put it into practice....and have it actually work! No stand out patients today, but I did learn how to calculate a drip rate for a dog (or cat). Neato!

No comments: