Sunday, September 2, 2007

6/19/07

Pretty good day, it was busy and interesting. We had 2 guinea pig neuters, and one of them had these nasty masses in it's neck. We took 3 out and they were little masses of pus. Ewwwww. Had to put them down in a anesthesia box and then mask them. Neat!

Sadly, something I've been dreading happened today: I fell in love. 2 humane society dogs came in for neuters, Harley and Dakota, and while they evidently had too much coffee on the ride over, they were both complete sweethearts. I wanted to take them both home, and I kept just walking past them and making sad faces...I don't think my landlords would appreciate two spastic dogs in my small little apartment. I'm sure Murphy wouldn't mind, though (the cats, on the other hand....). I just hope they go somewhere nice.

-Guinea pig neuters were spiffy! Not a pet I'd want, though.
-Did some estimates today. Hope I got them right!
-Max, the big fluffy malamute with kidney troubles, is coming in tomorrow for a creatinine level. -Getting better at packs. I think.

No comments: